24 May 2009

Future Unearthings

About the list there: the Power Ranger and Sentai lists are, more or less, complete. It's this last tokusatsu list that will require further addition. This list is also tentative. Just because I've listed a minion here doesn't mean I have some huge wealth of information about them. Really, the early Power Ranger seasons are the ones I'm most confident in my knowledge of (with MMPR Season 2 being my forte ;) obviously), the later PR seasons I'm lacking knowlege in, and the earliest Sentai seasons even more so. This will be like a nice ongoing research project... except this is one I'm actually interested in.

The first minion to be profiled will be the zPutties. No surprise. I have an idea of what sort of information will be in the profile. Biographic information, some odds and ends info, random observations I've made. I'll probably end up re-watching every episode and zPutty fight in the series, probably to tally various things. It'll be easier for the minions I actually like. For others, not so easy. But it will be done all the same. Hopefully.

Stay tuned. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment